Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hello!


Welcome to Gavin's Story


Hi! My name is Stacey and this is the first time I have ever attempted a blog!  I would like to start by introducing myself.  

First and foremost, I am a wife to the most amazing husband and father, Rick.  He is my ROCK and keeps my head in the right place when things get rough.  

I am also a mother to two gorgeous children, Gavin and Norah.  Gavin came into this world 3 years ago destined for adventure and to change people's lives.  He was born with Cerebral Palsy and when he was 2 we found out that he is allergic to peanuts! Oy!  Norah is now almost 4 months old and has had a rather easy going time of eating, sleeping, and filling diapers.  It has been fun!

 I spend my days as a 2nd grade teacher, but I am taking a few months off to spend time with the loves of my life.  I am already dreading returning to work!

I am creating this blog for a few reasons.  I am hoping it will be a place for me to get my thoughts down and to inform people about Cerebral Palsy and peanut allergies.

Thank you for joining me on our adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment