Saturday, September 29, 2012

We're Going to Disney World!

We're Going to Disney World!


We are going to Disney World and couldn't be more excited! I have to say when we were in the planning phases of the vacation I was very nervous about Gavin's peanut allergy.  After much research and reading other blogs and websites I found out how accommodating Disney is with the most common allergies. Check out www.allergyfreemouse.com.   I have been told that a chef at each restaurant will come out and speak with us personally and create a meal that we can be confident in.  My plan while we are there is to blog about each meal my son eats while there.  I will be taking pictures and sharing the restaurant and chefs names.  On top of my son's peanut allergy, my husband is lactose intolerant, so I will try and include his meals as well!  Here's to a worry free vacation!  

On the restaurant agenda:
Raglan Irish Pub & Restaurant
Cape May Cafe
Biergarten
Liberty Tree Tavern
Les Chefs de France
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue

No comments:

Post a Comment